HONORING OUR PAST, INVENTING OUR FUTURE
OCTOBER 6 & 7, 2023 | CLARION FOTAINEBLEAU HOTEL, OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND
ARE YOU APPLYING FOR A VOUCHER?
If you are applying for a training voucher at MSDE for the MSFCCA Annual Conference, please follow these steps:
1. Please go to https://onestop.md.gov/forms/msde-application-for-training-voucher-608af42b6bce330222afb5ca.
2. Click “Apply Now”. Log in if you have an account or click “Register” to create one.
3. Fill out the form and input the following information:
- OCC assigned approval number:
- Title: Honoring Our Past, Inventing Our Future
- Date: 10/06/2023
- Training Organization Name: Maryland State Family Child Care Association (MSFCCA)
- Address: 10612 Harpoon Hill, Columbia, MD 21044
- Please choose an option: check “Provide a link to conference/pre-service training advertisement”
- Conference/Pre-Service Advertisement URL Link: https://www.msfcca.org/annualconference
4. Click "Submit".
This may take a few weeks. Your application for your voucher will hold your spot until your Validated Voucher is received by the Conference Committee. If your MSDE Voucher is not received by September 14, 2022, you have until September 30, 2022 to send in a personal check or credit card information to keep your spot. If not, your registration will be forfeited.
NEXT STEPS WHEN YOUR RECEIVE YOUR TRAINING VOUCHER APPROVAL
Once approved, you will receive your training voucher approval on your email. To get your voucher follow these steps:
1. In your training voucher approval email, please click on "View Submission".
2. Log in to your OneStop account.
3. Click on "My Dashboard" which you can find at the top right corner of your screen.
4. Under "Applications Requiring My Action", click the "MSDE Application for Training Voucher". You will be redirected to your application.
5. Scroll down to find your training voucher. The voucher is in PDF form.
6. Click the voucher and then print.
7. Sign and date with a BLUE INK.
8. Please forward your training voucher approval to firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL vouchers must be received by September 14, 2022. The attendee is responsible for MSDE Vouchers, it is not the responsibility of the MSFCCA Conference Committee.
AFTER THE CONFERENCE
1. Log in to your OneStop account.
2. Click on "My Dashboard" which you can find at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Under "Applications Requiring My Action", click the "MSDE Application for Training Voucher". You will be redirected to your application.
4. Scroll to the bottom. Under "Verification of Training Completion", upload a scanned copy or photo of your training certificate.
5. Click "Submit".